Think back to your younger years and try to remember if math and science were your cup of tea? If so, then the Cosmos Cabin is definitely for you.
Inspired by the sunny days and starry nights that we so often have, this cabin will have you and your guests appreciating the beauty that the valley has to offer.
Because we continue to practice the "Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle" motto, we like to share that our cabins were specially created with math and space on our brains.
This cabin is inspired by Cosmo's boards that date back to the late 1920s making for a historically intellectual theme through the love and appreciation of math and space science.
About Cosmos Cabin
The Cosmos Cabin's outside boards were handcrafted from a ship-lap-sided house on site that was built back in the 1920s. A one-man sawmill was used to create this with a passion for preserving history. A photo of what remained in spring of 2000 is placed on the wall within the cabin to remind guests of the historical meaning the Cosmos Cabin holds.
"I just wanted to thank you for making my vacation at Eden Valley so fun. Your hospitality was very much appreciated. You really do have a beautiful place." - Susan
The cabin comes equipped with a queen-sized bed and a pull-out couch that opens into a double-sized bed. Although we're a cozy cabin, you may have up to four people for your stay.
Most cabins can't fit a kitchen, but ours have just that. With a stovetop, sink, microwave, and refrigerator, the Cosmos cabin has everything you'll need to whip up any and every meal you'll want during your stay with us. Dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
The best part about this cabin is our beautiful Lopi wood stove with glass doors to view the fire. Use it to stay warm after a day of exploring. It'll give you and your guests that authentic cabin feel.
About the Ranch
We are a green resort, meaning we follow the "Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle" motto. As our ranch is based upon living many years ago, we want to preserve the land and the wildlife surrounding it.
The ranch has a basketball court and sandbox for the kids to enjoy. Because we're out in the valley, we don't have great cellular service, but we do have great WiFi for those of you who can't live without it!
If you love animals as much as we do, you'll be sure to bring them too. We are a dog-friendly ranch, and we know they'll love the wide-open valleys/pastures as much as we do..
Although the resort is dog friendly - please note this particular unit does not allow dogs.
Have a horse or two? Bring them to the horse hotel so they can enjoy the trails and pastures too.
Speaking of those trails, our ranch has many free trails available for your use. Take a day hike to see the views or take a stroll at the end of a long day. Whether you're running the trails for that daily workout or just enjoying a walk, our open trails are perfect for everyone in the family.
If you're into fishing too, then bring your bait and poles. We are nearby too many fishing lakes! They provide the opportunity to fish for the greatest catch.
Eden Valley WebCamClick here to see our year round web cam. (stunning!)
About Oroville & Okanogan Valley
When booking any of our cozy little cabins here in Oroville, you'll have access to gorgeous scenic views and the opportunity to explore the historic neabry town.
"Thanks for the hospitality! Had a great time. Hope to see you again soon. Awesome view." - Joyce, Mike & Andy
Located five miles south of the Canadian border, you and your family/friends will be surrounded by breathtaking pastures and valleys that lay between the forested mountains with incredible granite features.
Whether it be summer or winter, you'll be able to explore the public lands and trails as well as the local towns and local ghost towns. There are trailheads that you might hike or ride your bike on. At night, sit around the fire pit and gaze at the stars. If you're from the city, you'll be sure to appreciate the glistening stars in the dark sky without the light pollution.
The nearby lakes offer water sport opportunities as well as amazing fishing experiences to be had. Go a few miles more, and you'll have access to great skiing, sledding and snowmobiling during the colder months.
Okanogan Country is full of opportunities to explore the wildlife, plant life and even birdlife that exists here. Go fishing nearby and grill it over the fire pit for dinner or utilize our Coleman BBQs.
Have a shopper in the family? We don't have big malls or fancy shops but, the local towns have great thrift and antique stores that are full of good finds to take home with you to remember your trip here.
The Goldener Inns Promise
Goldener Inns is the only full-stack vacation rental management company in the area. We vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property cabin for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties is up to high-quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Hot Tub
- Larger Groups Allowed
- Full Kitchen
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal)
- Starry Starry Nights
- Dark Sky Association
- Family Friendly
- Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Historical Sites
- Wildlife Viewing
- Name: Cosmos Cabin
- Status: Active
- Type: Cabin
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Okanogan Valley
- Location: Oroville
- Ranch: Eden Valley Guest Ranch
- View: Full Territorial View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: QC
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 3
- Max Occupancy: 4
- Parking: 2
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 04:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: EdenValleyGuests.com
- Manager: Eden Valley
- Full Bathroom Unit
- Queen Bed Unit
- Child Friendly Unit
- CO Detector(s) Unit
- Larger Groups Allowed Complex
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Living Room - Including Sofa, Led/TV, etc… Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Wood stove Unit
- No Telephone In Unit Unit
- Long Term Rentals Welcome Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Handicapped Access, None Unit
- Patio Lounge Chairs Unit
- Boat Trailer Parking Complex
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Mountain Area Area
- Mountain Resort Complex
- Rural Area Complex
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Dark Sky Association Complex
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Full Territorial View Unit
- Gas/Charcoal Barbecue (Charcoal Not Provided) Unit
- Paper Towels Unit
- Propane Barbecue Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Flatware Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Oven Unit
- All Sundries Provided Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Daily Cleaning Available Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Iron & Board Complex
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Catholic Church Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Evangelical Church Area
- LDS Church Area
- Protestant Church Area
- Remote Accommodations Unit
- Remote Accommodations Complex
- Telephone in Building Lobby Complex
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- On Site Manager Complex
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Family Friendly Unit
- RV Parking Complex
- Free Parking Complex
- Self Service Accommodations Unit
- Rustic Accomodations Complex
- Internet in Some Units Unit
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Shops Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- English Speaking Staff Complex
- Convenience Store Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Grocery Store Area
- Small Plane Airport Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- 24 Hour Assistance Complex
- ATM Machine Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Banking Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Holiday Decorations Complex
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Casino Gambling Area, 50 Miles or more
- Rental Video Library Complex
- Walking Tours Complex
- Piano Complex
- Playground Complex
- Board Games Complex
- Book Library Complex
- Free Video Library Complex
- Attractions Area
- Bird Flyways Unit
- Antique Stores Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Wildlife Tours Complex
- Historical Tours Neighborhood, 10 to 15 Miles
- Big Game Hunting Complex, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Complex
- Birding Unit
- Hiking Trails Complex
- Telephone Unit
- Snowmobiles Allowed at Unit Area
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Running Trails Complex
- Horseback Riding Complex
- Mountain Biking Trails Unit
- ATV's allowed on the property Area
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 8 Miles
- Historical Area Area, 2 Miles
- Historical Sites Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Museums Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Tavern Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Churches Area
- Wildlife Viewing Unit
- Historical Property Complex
- Golf Area, 10 to 15 Miles
Thanks for everything
Thanks for everything -- I appreciate it more than you know. Until we meet again!!!"
Peaceful-- relaxing and the beautiful surrounding
We had a great stay. Peaceful-- relaxing and the beautiful surrounding made it magical.
We hope to see you both again. P.S. thanks for showing us the horses.
Thanks for everything
Thanks for everything. See ya again soon. Light above sink went out. Thanks
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Cosmos Cabin Cabin (1094) on GoldenerInns.com